Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The grasshopper and the ants

Today I was reminded by my mom about a cartoon I used to watch as a child and I have totally forgotten about. Never realized the meaning until I was older. The moral of the story is that, if you spend all day playing and not working hard, life comes harder to you. But if you work hard, at the end of the day you have plenty of time to play and enjoy. My mom says I am the grasshopper. But I disagree. I do both play and work. I guess I could be the ant the grasshopper talks to. I am all happy and dancing to get distracted from work until the queen (in form of deadlines) makes me realize I have to get back to work. Plus I don't spit like the grasshopper. Glad my mom reminded me about it.

You can watch the entire cartoon here:

No comments:

Post a Comment