Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things I could do if I cloned myself

I have always wondered what would happen if I cloned myself. So many things I could do for myself if I had a clone of me. Like in Family Guy, where Stewie clones himself and call it "bitch Stewie" and does all his chores.



However, I hope my clone doesn't end up like those clones....

If I cloned myself, my clone would:
- multi-task. I need a clone when I have one of those days which I just have so much to do at the same time
- take photos of me. Ever had those moments where people don't take the photo exactly how you want it? well, with the clone, you will for sure have the photo you want without holding it or putting it on self-timer
- take videos of me. same as above
- go to places you don't want to go youself. Like meetings, travel far to do errands, class, etc.
- be my best friend. Nobody understands you better than yourself.
- laugh at every joke I make. 'Cause you seriously think you are hilarious!
- start a duet. I play the guitar, my clone sings, or vice-versa

What would you do if you could clone yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment