Friday, January 15, 2010

On this day, the first bunny was born

I've created this blog to start out the 2010 with amazing ideas I have (or maybe not too amazing for you). I'm gonna be blogging about everything I feel like talking about: could be about movies, books, music, celebrities, lifestyle, religion, school, candies, places, job hunting, internets, current trends, family, people, or even irrelevant things like the sock sitting on the floor of my room.

You have been warned now that the tone in my writings might vary with every post. I think writing is a way of expressing your feelings and thoughts, and all you wanna do is to jot down all these ideas into a paper - or a digital form of it called blogs - So don;t be surprised if one day I write something really nice, and the next day it is just me taking down my anger about something. We all do that, right? .... right? But I do assure you that most postings are happy =]

I have been meaning to commence this blog since the New Years, but due to life distractions I haven't been able to until now.

Let's get started on why I decided to pick this name for my blog, The Gemini Bunny. Well, first of all, I'm obviously a Gemini. Now, I might not be *very* into astrology or believe everything they say about signs and all. However, I've done my research on internet and they come out with many things I relate myself with. I know, I know, it's kinda skeptical, but I do believe that certain signs have certain characteristics. I will later explore and share with you with some information about Geminis. The second part of the blog name is Bunny. At first I thought about putting rabbit because I like rabbits for several reasons. 1) I was born under the rabbit sign in the chinese horoscope - 1987. 2) Rabbit is one of the characters in Alice in Wonderland story, which is my all time favourite story. 3) I like rabbits as animals 4) I identiy my personality with those of the rabbits: happy, bouncy, soft, little, and timid sometimes.

This is one of the many blogs I have started in the past couple years. I started to blog like 6 years ago when I was still in high school and I used the internet as a form of online secret diary where no one knew about it. Couple years after that I started blogs like this one where I could write about things, and the only difference is that I can make it public. However, with the industrial amounts of school work, it led me to forget about them most of the times, and only recurring to them every now and then. But I am determined in maintaining this one. Or at least try.

For those who don't know who I am, my name is Katie Leung. I am currently a student at York University in Toronto at my fourth year in Communications Studies and French Studies. I was born and raised in Costa Rica, however both of my parents are chinese. I am usually a very laid back girl and likes to enjoy the little things in life like skipping rocks in the water. I like thinking when I feel inspired. Or watch movies when I am not inspired at all. People who know me will say that I am a cute happy person. I am usually shy around people, but once they open up to me I can be talktive and friendly. I love meeting people of all sorts, I think people are interesting and I can learn things from them. I have two great parents who love me and my sister very much and they blessed us with great education throughout our lives. Because of them I can speak four languages: English, Spanish, Cantonese, and I am working on my knowledge of French. I have love for cooking, making desserts, penguins and rabbits, photography, music, coffee, and the beach.

That's all for now, and thank you for reading my blog. Hope you follow me and we can share ideas. Or have fun getting to know me better. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment