Monday, September 19, 2011

Least and fav season now

At this time of the year, the temperature is dropping. It's been chilly and rainy lately. It's Mother Earth warning me that inter is coming and that I should physically and mentally prepare for that. It's Mother Earth's way of saying, fun is over. Summer is over. Bring the heater out. And put those dresses and tank tops away. I am really not looking forward to it. I hate rain and I hate cold.

On the other hand, that means that you can stay at home, being warm and sipping some hot tea while watching new seasons of most tv shows. This is the line-up:

How I Met Your Mother -  Monday September 19th
New Girl [with Zoe Deschanel!!!]- Tuesday September 20th
Modern Family - Wednesday September 21st
The Office - Thursday September 22nd
The Amazing Race - Sunday September 25th

And since I don't have cable, I have to wait at least one day to watch those tv shows online. Yay online streaming! Pretty stoked to watch all those shows. I love TV shows!




No comments:

Post a Comment